Saturday, December 22, 2007

Blah day!

Today I didn't get breakfast again... I hate missing breakfast, but I had to get to the store, and didn't want to deal with tons of crowds! So breakfast suffered.

For lunch it wasn't too cold out, so we made hamburgers on the grill. I bought kinda gross hamburgers so they weren't the best, I can't wait until they are gone! Anyways, I just had a plain hamburger, it was okay. Joel put Lawry's salt on it, which is usually good, but I think he put too much on.

I had a long john donut for a snack, mmmm, I wish we had more!

For dinner we had a Christmas party, where I didn't like anything, so I had 2 buns and some Doritos... I am still hungry. I should have ate something when I got home, but it just seemed too late. And my aunt told me that I should eat better since I am breastfeeding, so now I feel bad about that :( I just don't know what to do...

1 comment:

Amy Carroll said...

2 buns? Just plain buns? The hamburgers on the grill sound great though! It was pretty warm out on Saturday!