Saturday, December 22, 2007

I didn't forget!

I juts didn't have time yesterday to post here!

Yesterday was kinda a weird day, I accidentally slept in until 10!!! So, I didn't have breakfast, by the time I got myself and Addie ready, and her fed, it was almost 11, and our work Christmas party was at 11, so I was in a rush! I ran throught the McDonalds drive thru (because I was NOT trying whatever was being served at work, one of the Mexican ladies made it) not that it was bad, but is wasn't something I would eat. ANYWAYS, I got chicken nuggets and fries. I only ate 6 nuggets, because I just think 10 is too much!

For dinner Joel wanted pizza, so we got Little Caesars. It was good, a little burnt, but good.

So not a lot to report.

Oh! I almsot forgot, this week I tried something new!!! We get tons of Chocolates at work, and usually I don't eat them because they are always weird... well, I tried one! It was mint chocolate, which I thought I didn't like, but it was pretty good! Yay!

1 comment:

Amy Carroll said...

So happy to hear you found a chocolate you like Amanda :)