I didn't think that I missed a day, but I guess I did! I will just make up for it today.
I don't think that I had breakfast yesterday, I think we were bums and slept in too late! I think we had McDonalds for lunch... I can't remember though! Joel's family came over to open presents and brought pizza for dinner. It really wasn't very good, it was cold :( Oh well though!
This morning I had Eggo blueberry pancakes, they were delish! I love blueberry pancakes! We got McDonalds for lunch again, I got the plain grilled chicken, and only at the meat, it was yummy! But the fries were cold, so they weren't very good.
For dinner we were going to treat ourselved to Applebees take out, but they were closed! So that was a bummer. I ended up just having chips and cheese. I wish Applebees were open. I kinda got a stomach ache from the whole thing!! We had ice cream too tonight, it was very good! I like to get plain vanilla, add a little bit of milk, and then some Hershey's powder chocolate, it is SO good! I don't like any other kind of chocolate on my ice cream, and nobody sells Hersheys!! It is really annoying. Luckily my mom knows a buyer for Meijer, so we were able to get a case of it. I wish they just sold it though, it would be so much easier!
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment