Saturday, December 29, 2007

Forgetful, forgetful!

It is hard to keep up with this every day!

Yesterday, I had a bagel for breakfast, and McDonalds for lunch, I have fallen off the eating out bandwagon! I can't stop! I had the grilled chicken and fries. For dinner, I made eggs and bacon. (Amy I don't want to hear anything about how bacon is made!!!!) I only eat the egg whites, not the yolk. It all started when I was little, I thought that the yolk was the baby bird and I didn't want to eat that... and now I just can't eat it. It litterally makes me gag thinking about it.... weird?

Today, I had blueberry pancakes for breakfast, repeat McDonalds (which was Joel's fault this time!) and we had pizza for dinner, I pressured on that one, we worked hard in the afternoon cleaning out our basement, so I thought we deserved it!

I got a crock pot for Christmas, so I hope to be trying that out this week!!

1 comment:

Amy Carroll said...

Bacon!!! ack! ;)

You will love the crock pot Amanda! Do you like pot roast?