Friday, December 14, 2007

Day 2

I feel so much pressure to eat things that are interesting now!

This morning I had my usual bagel for breakfast... I went to work at 6:30 this morning so I was already hungry again around 9. I held off for a half hour and had a cup of tea since I have a sore throat and a Christmas cookie. I like my tea light, and normal... no fancy blends for me! And I fill about half the cup with sugar... it is pretty much brown sugar water...

For lunch I had a peanut butter sandwich (thin on the peanut butter) I only will have creamy Jiff. I also had some Pringles, I will only eat the lite low fat ones. I don't like regular... they are too salty, and I am sure I wouldn't like any of the flavors. I also had a small can of DelMonte pears, I pour our the juice because I don't really like it that much. I also had a Little Debbie swiss cake rolls, yum!

For dinner we got McDonalds, I was too tired to make anything, since I went to work so early. I had the #9 the chicken club... plain of course and I didn't eat the bun. And fries. I love fries... I could eat them all day!! And sprite. Oh! And I had yummy apple crisp again tonight, it was great!!!! I was so stuffed though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swiss cake rolls..mmm.

Amy Carroll said...

I could eat fries all day long too! They are a guilty pleasure of mine :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the food report...very interesting. I hope your sore throat goes away soon.