Thursday, December 27, 2007

After Christmas

I forgot to post yesterday, well, I didn't forget, I remembered right after I turned my computer off!
So here it is! I had a bagel for breakfast. For lunch I had a peanut butter sandwich, a can of pears, Doritos and Pringles. I brought a few other things but decided not to eat them.
For dinner I convinced Joel to get Applebees! I had been craving it since Christmas Eve. It was SO good! I got chicken strips and fries. Usually I get the platter which come with cole slaw, which I don't like, so I get extra fries. I also don't get the dipping sauce. I usually eat half the strips and save the other half for another meal (which I was going to have for lunch today, but forgot :( ) Joel also got me a chocolate mousse shooter! It was delish!!

And I almost forgot! In my stocking I got orange tic tacs and Skittles gum, a couple of my favorites! I eat the Skittle gum by color, yellow, green, red, orange, then purple. I have to eat 2-3 pieces at a time. If it were just a bag of Skittles I would throw away to green and yellow because I don't really like them. I still don't understand why they HAVE green and yellow, they taste basically the same.... gross!

No comments: