I am back! Feeling relatively better, I still have a bunch of gunk in my throat, and am coughing, but it is better than before!
So, lets get down to business! Today for breakfast I had my good old begal. Which is getting harder and harder to eat in the morning without water! The water at work has dirt or something in it, and I keep forgetting to bring my own! I am parched all day!
For lunch I had a peanut butter sandwich, pears, and Doritos. Not sure if I have talked about Doritos yet... I will only eat the original flavor, I can't even smell the other kinds because I am so grossed out by them! I also packed an orange and swiss cake roll, and a pudding cup, but I didn't eat them... Addie was being stinkerish!
I had some pringles around 4 because I was getting hungry again.
I haven't eated dinner yet! It is past 8 and I haven't eaten! Addie wasn't feeling good today, so tonight I couldn't leave her to eat, she just wanted to snuggle, and play with me. And of course, I have to put this blog before eating! (I wanted to post a video on my other blog, so check it out!)
I wanted to make eggs and bacon for dinner, but Joel is working, and I am on my own now, so I think I will probably just have popcorn. I will only eat popcorn out of a popper or Orville Reddenbacher light butter. It is the best! I need to make it in the popper again sometime soon, I just never seem to have the patience for it lately! I will probably have some apple crisp too if I am still hungry.
I hope everyone had a great day!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment