Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Anti Blog

So, apparently what I eat is fascinating... Amy convinced me to start this blog to write what I eat every day... I don't know how people could possibley find it interesting... but I will give it a shot. I started it as a seperate blog because I am sure that my family and friends who get emails with my other blog updates are really not interested in what I eat... they already know!

I names this the Food of the Day Antiblog because that is what Amy suggested. She said that she read something about how to write a good blog and it said that people don't care what you ate for lunch! Well, I guess people do care! So here it goes.

I didn't start yesterday because I didn't feel good, and didn't eat a lot.

So... today...

Breakfast: A plain Lenders bagel (I will only eat Lenders) and I don't put anything on it, I put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Delish!
I also had a long john donut with cream in it. Joel went grocery shopping and got us a treat :) It was SO good! I like custard too, but cream is my fave!

Lunch: We had Little Caesars pizza for lunch. We got breadsticks too. Yummy! It was so so good today! I know a lot of people say Little Caesars isn't real pizza, but I love it! Of course I took all the toppings off and ate the bread. I did eat a little of the cheese though.

I had a snack this afternoon, a yummy Christmas cookie!

Dinner: We pulled out the George Foreman grill to have hamburgers! I don't know if the grill is broken or if the hamburgers were cheap but they were BAD! The didn't change color when we cooked them, and the bottom burned! How does that happen on the George Foreman? It was bad though. I had my hamburger on a regular bun. At least the bun was good...

I had a little dessert of 2 pieces of apple crisp... and I think I had a Christmas cookie too... I can't remember! I am still hungry though... but it is too late to eat again now.

2 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

Amanda - Fabulous! :)

Ok, the plain lender's bagel with NOTHING on it?! No food lubrication!

Amanda said...

I drink a lot of water!